Thrift Store Finds


I've never been the hugest fan of thrifting, mainly because I can never find anything good. Today, however, was my lucky day. My sister and I went to a thrift store in our town, and we were able to find some really cool stuff all in like 20 minutes or less. SCORE! I thought it would be fun to show you guys what we found!


First off, I found this super cute denim jumper dress. It was actually longer than this when I got it, but I wanted to cut it and make it a cute summer dress. My sister found the cute striped shirt that I wore underneath. After we got home, I wasn't sure what to wear with the denim dress, but this shirt was actually perfect!


 

I was super excited about these next two finds! I found both that cute yellow striped long sleeve shirt, and the high waisted mom jeans. The yellow shirt was actually in the men's section, so don't be afraid to check EVERYWHERE when you're thrifting. I went in to the thrift store really hoping to find some cute vintage mom jeans, and I got lucky! I'm super excited to have this outfit for summer and fall!




Brindy was also able to find some super cute mom jeans! As well as this oversized camouflage sweatshirt. It's a super relaxed and comfy look that fits Brindy's style perfectly! 

 


Brindy's favorite item she bought was this yellow Hawaiian polo tee. It looks so cute tucked in with the mom jeans! She thinks it's an "old man outfit", but she rocks it sooooooo




I also found this shirt in the men's section, but I LOVE IT! Especially with the mom jeans! I think there's a theme here that mom jeans make every outfit cute hahaha. But I think this tee is perfect for summer!




I didn't know Brindy had found this sweatshirt until we got home, and I was so excited she got it because it is so cute! The bright red color is so fun for summer! And of course, it's super cute with mom jeans ;)


And lastly, Brindy found this cute Nike tee from the men's section! She tied a knot to make it cute and not so baggy. Such a cute and casual tee for every occasion!



..................................................



Thrifting with my sister was soooooo much fun! I need to do this more often! If you are like me and think you aren't good at thrifting, go try it again because you'll probably be surprised and find some cute stuff! 

// Kaitlyn





Comments

Popular Posts