Smile with Confidence


Let's talk hygiene. You wake up in the morning, brush your teeth, go throughout your day, talk to different people, eat a few meals, brush your teeth again, and go to bed. Your mouth goes through a lot in one day!! For everything that we do with our mouths, having good dental hygiene is so important. 




I'm pretty sure I've only ever used a manual toothbrush for my whole life with a variety of different kinds of toothpaste to whiten my teeth and freshen my breath. The manual toothbrushes worked fine, but compared to the Smile Brilliant cariPRO Ultrasonic electric toothbrush, the electric toothbrush takes the cake. The first time I brushed my teeth with the electric toothbrush, my teeth were SO clean and smooth! It's so good at cleaning your teeth. 







The toothbrush has 5 different modes that are perfect for cleaning up your mouth and provides good dental hygiene: Clean, White, Massage, Gum Care, and Sensitive. 

My personal favorite modes are the clean and white modes because I like the faster vibrations for cleaning my teeth. However, if your teeth are more sensitive, the other modes would be great for you and they still clean your teeth! Another cool feature about the electric toothbrush is that it helps you know when to switch to another region of your mouth for brushing by pausing shortly and then continuing to vibrate. This 2-minute system helps you cover all sides of your teeth and mouth. plus, it's WATERPROOF. So cool right??? 







I've personally loved using my electric toothbrush. It cleans my teeth so well, and I would 10/10 recommend it to everyone! 

Having clean teeth is so important because one of the first things people notice when they first meet someone is their smile.  You smile when you're posing for a picture. You smile when someone tells you a joke. You smile when someone compliments you. You smile when you win.  You smile when you're happy. A simple smile can change someone's day, and when your teeth are clean, you can smile with confidence!

I've teamed up with Smile Brilliant to give you guys 20% off a cariPRO Ultrasonic electric toothbrush of your own using my code: kaitlyndsims20

PLUS I'm giving away a cariPRO Ultrasonic electric toothbrush to one of you!!



To enter:

1. Fill out this giveaway entry form

2. FOLLOW both me (@kaitlyn_sims) and Smile Brilliant (@smilebrillliant) on Instagram!

THAT'S IT!!




"I just like to smile. Smiling's my favorite." 😉







electric toothbrush reviews

Comments

Popular Posts