This is Me



Hey friends! I wanted to give a huge thank you to all of you that follow along with me and my blog. When somebody tells me that they read my blog post I get SO HAPPY! It's nice to know that more people than just my mom read this, and that I am making a small impact on someone else's life through my writing. So seriously, THANK YOU! 

I thought I would let you guys get to know the person behind this blog a little better, so we can become better friends! 



Here are 20 things about ME: 


  1. My full name is Kaitlyn Deanne Sims. I share my middle name with my mother and grandmother.
  2. I was born in Richfield, Utah and lived there for the first 3 years of my life, but then my family moved to Star Valley, Wyoming where my mom grew up.
  3. I am 5'11". 
  4. I am the middle child of 5. I have two older brothers, a younger brother, and a younger sister. 
  5. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. If you want to learn more about my church, feel free to message me or visit lds.org or mormon.org for more info :)
  6. I go to college at BYU-Idaho.
  7. I am studying Communications with an emphasis is Public Relations. I am very passionate about a lot of things, but with this major I can do what I love while helping promote businesses. 
  8. I was on the dance team all 4 years of high school, and I was captain my senior year.  I've taken dance classes since I was about 3 years old.
  9. I love to sing. Along with dance, I did choir all through high school, including show choir junior and senior year.
  10. I have sang the national anthem at two Utah Jazz basketball games.
  11. I have a severe allergy to poultry. I found out when I was about 5 years old that I was highly allergic, so no chicken/turkey for me. (I have roast beef and potatoes on Thanksgiving, in case you were wondering;) )
  12. I love photography and videography! I started my business in summer 2017.
  13. I love the outdoors: camping, four wheeling, hiking, swimming etc.
  14. I love listening to music: check out my faves on my Listen Right Now playlist.
  15. My car is named Bessie.
  16. I have a HUGE travel bug, yet I've never been out of the United States. The farthest I've ever traveled is Illinois or California.
  17. My favorite color is either yellow or blue.
  18. My favorite fast food restaurant is Wendy's. I typically order the same thing every time I go, and that is a #1 Dave's single ketchup only, size small, with either a root beer, Dr. Pepper, or a strawberry lemonade to drink. 
  19. When I was 16 years old, I went to a Taylor Swift concert for my birthday/first date.
  20. I like to fall asleep to Vance Joy's Dream Your Life Away album.


So there you have it! That's a little bit about me! I would love to get to know you guys better! Feel free to comment on my Instagram or on this post and tell me one cool thing about yourself! 


// Kaitlyn













Comments

Popular Posts