Wooden Watches: The Must-Have Accessory For Spring


If there's one thing that I know for certain, it is this: Time is precious. Your life can ultimately change in any instant, and the special moments we have with the ones we love create something that can last forever. Don't let a second go by where you don't express your love to your loved ones.

This spring, add something to your wardrobe that is both fashionable and functional, and worth your time. Jord Watches has unique watches that are suitable for both men and women. Their watch design is beautifully crafted wood that compliments any outfit.


CONFIDENCE IS KEY
Being confident in who you are is something that I wish every person on this planet could understand. I cannot stress it enough that you are so special and unique exactly the way you are. I expressed this importance in a previous post (5 Reasons Why You Are Greater Than You Think You Are). Whatever phase of life you are in, you should have the confidence to take whatever comes your way. I want whoever is reading this to know that you are important and needed. You are not forgotten. Be confident in yourself. When you feel confident, you can conquer anything. Jord's wooden watchesgive you that confidence that you can wear for every occasion. 


TIMELESS MOMENTS
Life is so precious, and it is full of moments that seem so timeless. I am so grateful for the people in my life that make these moments so special for me.  Time spent with family is something that I don't take for granted. My first year of college was so fun because I got to experience it with my two older brothers and sister-in-law. Last summer my family went on a camping trip, and I remember telling my mom how fun our camping trips are going to be when we are all married and have more people in our family. I look forward to those times when I get to be with those I love. When my brother and I wear Jord, we get to share beautiful memories and spend time together. I cherish that so much.



PRIORITIZE YOUR LIFE
It can be hard to manage your time with the busy schedules that we all have. Amongst all the busyness, make time for what's important. You can prioritize your life by simplifying it. Get rid of distractions and junk, and replace it with family time and time for yourself. Having one of Jord's unique watches is a great way to stay on top of things, and make sure you have enough time for the things in your life. 




JORD WATCHES
Check out Jord and all of their wooden watches here

The watch featured in this post is the Frankie in Ebony and Gold. Click here for the link to my watch.

///GIVEAWAY///


Because Jord is so awesome, I have teamed up with them to giveaway $100 store credit to their store. 

2. FILL OUT THE CONTEST FORM
3. FOLLOW BOTH ME (@kaitlyn_sims) AND JORD (@jordwatches) ON INSTAGRAM.



THAT'S IT!!

Giveaway ends 04/08/2018 at 11:59pm CST. 








Luxury Wooden Watch

// Kaitlyn Sims

Comments

Popular Posts