Love Winnie James

Can we talk about fashion for a second?? I am always on the search for good deals and fashion that I love. I've recently discovered a boutique called Love Winnie James. They have the latest styles and trends in boutiques, and I LOVE THEM! In this post I wanted to share with you guys some of the styles that I love.




Who else loves embroidery as much as I do??🙋 I love that embroidery is in style these days because it just makes everything better right? Not only does this dress have cute flowery designs, it also has pockets! I think it's safe to say that when girls get complimented on a dress, they reply with, "Thanks! It has pockets!" Click here for the link to this dress. 






I wore this top to Utah Hogle Zoo and it is PERFECT! It has the cutest flutter bell sleeves with a cute blue striped trim. The back is to die for too because it has an adorable bow to tie in the trim on the sleeves. Click Here for the link to this top.




Okay this dress??? MAJOR heart eyes!😍 It has a beautiful textured top with a peasant style waist line. There are buttons lined down the back which are so adorable. It is seriously the linen dress everyone DREAMS about. AND IT HAS POCKETS! I mean, hello??? That makes this dress a total win in my books. Click Here for the link to this dress.



Check out their website (linked above) to see more of what this cute boutique has in stock! Make sure to follow them on social media as well so you don't miss out on any sales! 
Instagram: @lovewinniejames


Xx
Kaitlyn
@kaitlyn_sims




Comments

Popular Posts