Family Cookout // July 28, 2017

My family is really good at making sure we have experiences and have memories with each other by doing different kinds of things. We travel a lot to try and see places we haven't been before and I love that. It's even better when these outings become spontaneous and we make a quick plan and go forward with it. We recently went on a cookout at Big Elk Campground by Palisades Lake. It wasn't anything huge, but it was seriously so much fun! We packed up camp chairs, some food, and our swimsuits and drove out to the campground to eat and play! I love spending time with my family, and I love how close me and my siblings are. We were missing DJ, Jake, and Elaine this time, but we are planning another fun camping trip with all of us in a few weeks.














Comments

Popular Posts